Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Grey Haze

Hey, been a little while, but I've been working through some stuff; mostly it's got to do with shutting folks out and realizing about a week ago that the last six months has been clouded - it's unsettling and I'm getting to the bottom of it. Thanks chicago, portland and portedward crew for your insight.

In other news I've been called a "production machine" by the chef at the hotel and I'm working on a brunch menu for the golf club I work at. The menu isn't hard on it's own; the hard part is veiling really good food so that the customers who just want the normal stuff get something way beyond that.......

I'm still on my excercise regiment and I think I'm getting better and seeing improvement - I took a couple of days of rest and yesterday my usual workout was a far easier thing than I am used to.

I went home to see my folks a couple of days ago and got to see my father's new toy a '67 impala 327 supersport - red, black leather interior. It is really cool to see that my father after sacrificing so much to raise my sisters and I is able, now, to indulge himself.

Anyway - y'all have a great valentine's and I'll talk to ya sooner than later.

Cheers,
Chromeeyes

No comments: