Monday, April 05, 2004

as per your request


"I think you need to map out the possible effects of drinking and talking to people. Also, the effects of not starting a magazine/bar." -a_ron

We'll see where this goes, Here's the first installment. I promise thought that I'll try to continue this one and the last one (mary part 1) because they've both got points to them that I'd like to try to impliment.


Reckless abandon, I said that once. I never really lived it though.

10:30 pm, song on the juke box "song #3" blur. Venue: the blue ingot lounge, kindofa swank cigar bar

Hey, Jessica. How're your summer plans going, the mediteranian and all?

Well......that's a good story, did my taxes and well, you remember when I work that stint at Venus Deli? Yeah, they didn't take taxes out and so I owe uncle sam, like, a g.

So, no go on the your hopes to bring the conquistador back to spain huh?

Nice......but yeah, not likely. So anyway, we're gonna hit Eden, you know, that tavern off 2nd and Park after we finish up here, you game?

Yeah, that'd be cool, but I'm waiting for Mit and then we're meeting up with some folks at the Grand, just a couple blocks from here, old friends I haven't seen or wanted to see for a while, you know the ones right? Anyway, they're not good much past 11, so if you're still there I'll totally see ya.

Oh, there the ones that you met through that girl Vanessa you cheated on Lindsey with right?

OK, first of all I didn't cheat on her, our relationship was in limbo, Van and I didn't even sleep together, besides it was Lindsey who took opportunity and then called crying wanting to get back together afterwards, probably good she never met Van........yeah, it's them.`

Why don't you just ditch out and hit Eden with us? I promise it'll be better than that........

Naw, I told Mit that we'd hang and he wants to see the band there and he's tighter with them anyway, so I'm kinda stuck with what I got. Hey Mit what's up man?

You guys have a good time I'm heading - seriously though, consider my offer.

Mit, you wanna stay here or just head over to the Grand, I didn't get a chance to get that martini I was so intent on earlier and this place is creeping me out, wha'ya say we make our way over.

Yeah, cool.



-Erasmus

No comments: