Saturday, September 25, 2004

Yo,

So, this morning I picked up - upon the recommendation of two reliable sources both the new dillinger escape plan and the detatchment kit's disk (my head still hurts again). Also, I got the ben harper collaboration with the blind boys of alabama - I highly recommend it if you're into that kind of thing - gospel psychodelic rock fusion that is. Anyway, I'm doing some coffee shop chillin' (and they asked me if I wanted three shots or four in my large latte, seriously what kind of 10am saturday morning question is that - but I'll let it slide today) and then I'm working this afternoon into the night, but a saturday morning off feels refreshing like november skinny dipping.

Out,
Erasmus

post script: Yo musebomb, I haven't yet dug into that escape plan stuff, but it's qued up next - I'll let you know my thoughts upon completion. Rad.

No comments: