Wednesday, January 26, 2005

89.3 The Current - a service of minnesota public radio!


On the radio a couple of days ago I was sifting around through my presets and was pretty unhappy, so I went surfing. I stopped at a white stripes song and deathcab for cutie followed, what the hell is this? And then, there's like Mary Lucia telling me I'd just heard the White Stripes and Deathcab For Cutie. Well, it's stupendous and fantastic. Anyway, yesterday was like fourty, so I skipped out of work early and bummed around uptown and there were these people (pictured above) - so I was like,"how long y'all been around" and they're like " two days" and I'm like, "I've been listening for two days!" and they're like "cool, have a bumper sticker." So there you have it, so if you're in the twin cities or know someone who is let'em know because any public radio station that plays actual good tunes is actual cool. Posted by Hello

post script Don't be afraid to listen on-line either. Quite a good thing this 89.3 The current.

No comments: