Wednesday, May 04, 2005

quite right,

I saw "the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy" a couple of nights ago and it was really quite the clever sci-fi thing, not really compelling, but if you're in the mood for an entertaining light hearted flick about a guy running around in his bath-robe spouting a UK accent then it'll fit the bill. Did some pricing at IKEA this weekend and found that when I move out I might just get my place all pimped and such. I'm going to get my hair cut tonight. I predict that Bo is going to win the american idol shit and the San Diego Chargers are going to win the superbowl shit. I've been working too much to blog much lately and well...this might be as good as it gets for a while or until I figure out the rest of my life, we'll see which comes first.

Lates,
chromeeyes

No comments: