Wednesday, May 11, 2005

rejustification

A couple of days ago I saw a Dodge Ram pickup truck with two greatful dead stickers, one on the tailgate and one on the back window. Additionally the truck had one of those christian fishies with a cross where the eyes are supposed to be. How does one place that market segment? Overtly stoner christians - that's some strange strange stuff - not to mention the juxtoposition of two flaming skulls and a fishie(that reminds me of a song I used to sing).

I've got K_rel's charger in a padded envelope on my desk and god willing it'll be in the f-ing mail today yet. Hurrah!

For all y'alls musical snobs out there I'm going to see brighteyes at the first avenue venue in minneapolis (side note: they don't let you smoke there anymore). There will be a forthcoming review of said concert.

Last night I went out to a bar with the executive chef at the country club that I work at after work. Psycho Suzi's Motor Lounge is a real find; I've started to like NE Minneapolis better and better the more I see of it. Anyway that was a little weird in that a social engagement with a superior is always a little stressed until you get the gist of the sitch. I met his wife and a friend of his as well - it was a pretty cool time overall.

over and out,
Chromeeyes

No comments: