Sunday, January 28, 2007

Dudes,

So, I'm really into cereal lately - especially the special k with red berries - no pun intended.

Right now I'm watching the new king of the hill - I'm not usually into these sunday night car-toons, but apparently it's transvestite night - first the cop on the simpson's shoots one three times and there's a transvestite loaded king of the hill now too - good shows though tonight. Multitaskin though typing and tv not too bad.

If you haven't seen lady in the water I highly recommend it - usually Mr. Shamalan's into building the mystery up until the end, but this time he gave it away at the start and still managed to craft a real story in a mean way.

I worked a couple of doubles this weekend, which was alright - I can't believe I did that almost every weekend for the better part of a year - not this year - that much I can say for sure; I don't mind working a lot or hard but doing both those things whilst missing the best part of the weekend is kinda dragging - so {kitty just jumped on me and my computer - kitty needs a lesson in personal space}more perogative to find something different.


outs,
Chromeeyes

3 comments:

K.S. said...

If you were worried I was going to give you problems about the Natalie Merchant album, then be very afraid:

Due to your insufficiently damning comments re: The Lady In The Water, a self-indulgent crapfest if ever there was one, I am recommending that you purchase a fire extinguisher in the next forty-eight hours.

Erasmus said...

how cool is it that the writer played the metatheatrical writer - very cool

K.S. said...

You mean the character who would go on to write the book that would solve all of the world's problems?

Pretty not.