Tuesday, January 30, 2007

obsession with unconscionable acts of violence involving public transport

Work man........well this hotel job I've got right now temporarily some of my co-workers have this "everybody's out to get me personally" attitude and their expression is "throwing (me/you/us) under the wheels of the bus." Funny - I think it might have started as a kinda funny expression, but these guys are jaded at this point. I like the expression - my addendum to them is to hum the kids song, "the wheels of the bus go round and round."..........and then later.........."the babies on the bus go whah, whah, whah!" - that's the funny part.

Right now I'm chilling just listening to some mpr and typing.

A friend of mine just got one of those Wiis - pretty cool when bowling is fun virtually. I may have to pick one of those up someday.

I've got to get back to chicago sometime soon - unfortuneately a_ron, this upcoming weekend is booked, but as I've found during the course of the last couple of years planning is essential.

Anyway ttfn,
Chromeeyes

3 comments:

Felipe said...

Not all.... Just some (read most) hotel people have no fucking clue. Hotel kitchen culture is an entirely different beast.

K.S. said...

New color scheme...eyes burning...can't make out text...must...not...

Anonymous said...

Seriously. You need to can the hooker lipstick red and make your blog readable.

That IS if you mean for us to read your blog and it's not just part of your grand scheme to burn out all of our retinas...


:::strokes beard:::


Hmmm....