Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Over the last couple of weeks I've acquired a couple of new vices. The first is San Pellegrino Limonata - may the lord have mercy on my poor decrepit soul. Sour, bubbly and citrusy sweet, bloody ambrosia that's what it is. The second is alone time in my new apartment in the mornings that I'm not working. It's real just to hang out and enjoy the world I've built around myself. Oh yeah, these things don't coincide. In other vice news I've been drinking more and smoking less, although I think I may drink less again for a while now that summer festivities are all over as far as my eyes can see at least.

Anyway, it's about time for me to take back the pair of cooking shoes that I bought a week ago they're dangerous slippery in a commercial kitchen setting so fyi don't go and get yourself a pair of Santia by Emeril anytime soon 'cause you might as well wear ice skates around the kitchen - there I said it - BLAH!

over and out,
Chromeeyes

No comments: