Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Yeah, so I'm working up a new template for my blog and it's here for public viewing. I'm not sure I like it at all, but It's taking me a while to customize it because I've been off the internets for quite some time and haven't been keeping up on my small small amount of html cut/paste skillz.

So, I ran around a little this afternoon took a nap made lunch and dinner, pretty much a normal lazy saturday, except that it's tuesday.

Anyway, I think I'm going to have a conversation about my new job prospects with the chef at my full time cooking job, hopefully, well really I haven't really figured out the right way to approach that one yet, but we'll see what he's got to say about it...kinda thinking it doesn't matter, but that's that.

Additionally, I think I'm getting motivation to see this state fair buisness, but I'm not sure when I'm going, maybe this weekend; the golf club buisness is slowing down and I'm only working there three days this week, so maybe something less than twenty hours, which is nice for a change, but I've got to get better at not getting bored with my free time, even today it seemed like too much to have a whole day off - probably just shell shock from not just hanging out for a day for a while without anything pressing to get done, I'm sure it's good for me somehow.

later y'all

Chromeeyes

No comments: