Monday, August 22, 2005

That's it!

Righto, so I bought a sweet laptop today, I've lately figured that I work hard, so I should reap some of the benefits of the labor.....and such.

Other than that I've been just mostly working a lot and having a bit of fun at some company summer parties. Last night I hung out at this place on lake independence - my golf club outing; we drank and talked and chilled mostly, but it was cool as always to hang with the folks that I stress with while they're not stressing. The better of the two (no offence to y'alls b.o. folk) was at the bryant lake bowl, the owner of the restaurant I cook at owns that bowling alley too, so she threw a party for us - free bowling, open bar.....all on a Monday night and well within walking distance to my new apartment - hoo ha!

I'll be back for more sooner than later, hopefully we get the internets hook-ed to my apartment this week or then next...it's kinda requisite anyway, 'cause ya gotta have cable tv to watch american football Sunday nights and that, I've heard, starts fairly soon as well.

Best Regards and warm wishes,

Chromeeyes aka Erasmus

No comments: