Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Stuff, stuff and more stuff,

As I was virtually discussing with a_ron and cheffillipe last night in separate converasations I'm fairly certain I missed the bus twice in one week and two euphamistically separate buses (the euphamisism are the same the buses were different and yes sexy). So, all I've got to say about that is, stupid f-ing working at 7am saturday and sunday......shit maybe I'll catch a bus sooner than later, but I've got to get better at knowing when the bus is leaving 'cause both times it was a flat whif, shit I didn't even really see it coming on one occasion and on the other I really just should have been more assertive, shit I don't know maybe I didn't want to catch either bus anyway......regardless there'll be more buses and such, like the fish.

In occupational news, apparently hard work pays off. I got a job offer at an organic cafe last night. It felt real good to find out that sometimes you don't just get used for working concienciously and efficiently. I'm starting to think that the country club thing is about as much as I can take and I'm fairly certain that if a position opened up there I wouldn't be offered it anyway as a result of needs which is straight up fucking bullshit, but that's the way the world is sometimes and that world can stay in sub-suburbia with its fucking driving ranges and monkeys wearing short pants who'd rather eat a burger and fries than a fresh made pasta with a made to order sauce or whatever.....who am I to argue with the eating habits of bloody suv wielders.

So, today I'm off of work entirely and I've just kicked through my long forgotten Oranger cd (highly recommended) - the cd was inside my clock radio and woke me up the other morning because I had the switch moved to cd instead of alarm; I'm just glad I didn't have the volume turned all the way down 'cause this fool wouldn't have woke up for shit otherwise or not....this morning my eyes opened to the new day at like seven and then I drank coffee, washed the feeks off my body (long story), and drank some of the beautiful french pressed shade grown organic sludge I've been getting so accustomed to and made my way to the coffee shop to type and internet, alas I still don't have my home internet connection hooked up and feel guilty scamming it off various unsecured weefee networks in the area, albeit with a shitty connection from my home. Right now I've got Bright Eyes blaring in my headphones . Later today I think I'm going shopping I'm going to get a chair from IKEA and some new brown shoes.


over and out,
Chromeeyes

No comments: