Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Disturbing,

So I stumbled on a site detailing "parasomnias" and yeah I'm like there, man. I've got nightmares, confusion arousals, sleep walking, sleep talking, and I think I've got sleep paralysis to a real limited degree (I can't wake up from dreams while I'm having them, but aware of the dream - most disturbing).

What parasomnia do you have?
brought to you by quizzwebmd

Anyway, I woke up at like four this morning after going to sleep at eleven pm and took like an hour to get back to sleep until like seven-thirty at which time I got my shit together, took a shower, and decided to stop by the birchwood and see filipe en vert, but after further examination it seems he had the morning off, but I did get to flirt with the cute dark haired server girl, so that was worth while. I'll have to stop by again when I can really check things out.

After that little jaunt, pastry (excelent cherry cardomon thing), I went to IKEa to look for a little table or something for my laptop, like a desk, but smaller. I found what I wanted, but they were out of stock and I'm not the ordering type, especially when it's something that I don't need and probably worn't really use.

Anyway, I got back home and chilled a little bit, took a nap and here I am.

Over,
Chromeeyes

post script: I hate and love shopping for spring jacket(I also did that on my way back from IKEa).

No comments: