Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Offshoots

I saw a good friend off today on his way to Portland, Oregon today. Kinda sad, funny too, how after living with and sharing personal battles for the past couple of years he'll be a day and night's drive away now. Hopefully, we'll say in touch better than I stay in touch generally.........

I had a whole day off today and really was just a homebody - did laundry, listened to music, wasted time. Someday I'll get motivated on my days off, but today wasn't the one for that.

My shoulder hurts like I cracked my collar bone when I reach toward my toes; I think I've got to start stretching my new-found muscles (new found from working 65-70 hours/week in a kitchen).

I've considered starting a running regiment lately, I'm gaining weight again, finally, which is a relief because for a while I could eat as much as I had time to and was losing weight (again I'm pretty sure it was an occupational hazard in july and august - see above). I think instead I'm going to buy a bicycle and find the city trails.

Work is slowing down I'm only working like four days a week at my second job, which is alright. I've got mixed emotions about that job now, but I think mostly I need to take a chill and let thme ride because it'll get better and it's not bad to start with.

There's this unfairly amazing red haired, clog wearing thing sitting across from me at the urban bean.

I've thought quite a lot about serenity in my life lately and I endeavor to reach the plateau I've seen before(ie I need to chill out so I can reflect and introspect and such (can you say introspect?).

I got an airplane ticket for my birthday and I need to figure out what to do with it. I'm thinking one of two west coasts.......we'll see where that goes.

Sometimes I feel watched.

I was wicked congested this morning, shit for like a week, anyway I took the little red crack pills and that did the trick, but after the first set wore off I felt real shitty so I took another set - I only hope it won't keep me up the better part of the night.

Who thinks it's a good idea to make my sitemeter public? OK bad idea 'cause then y'all will know how blooming lame this blog's become....oh wait, if you're reading this you already do know....hmmm............

I've decided I really like the new The Hold Steady, which for those of you not in the know is the new Lifter Puller. I've decided I decidedly do not care for the new Aqualung.

Is there a new Old 97s disk out yet?.......I'll check...........yeah.............Alive and Wired [LIVE]....I was hoping it'd be new new, but I think I'll go get it once this chai latte is in my gut....that and MIA...and maybe another white stripes disk.........unhealthy late obscession(sp?). Yeah, I'm going to cheapo and then home and then to......well I'm not sure where to then, but as I've intemated before hopefully to sleep before 2am (I slept so well last night, why can't I sleep when I've got to work then next day?).

Yeah that's about it,
Chromeeyes

No comments: