Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Yeah.

So a friend and I hit the Liffey Irish Pub with his sister last night. Pretty cool time, kinda just what I needed after a seemingly longish weekend. I've lately been working with a few of the cranky at work folks...not really sure where that comes from or how you go about that. The rest of the weekend was pretty fine really. Saturday I had some drinks (read too many) with some of my compadres from barbette and that was a good time all around; plenty of shop talk and those two hearted ales, some things will be forgiven in time....some day I'll learn, really. Not sure what I'm going to do with my day off today, but I'm sure I'll relax and then take a nap at some point...guess it doesn't matter...that's the best part about a day off, you get to make all your own rules, within your own means. I think I'm going to check out a bike shop to two today as well, I've been meaning to look at and potentially purchase one of these new-fangled contraptions and I guess I will someday soon. I'm thinking that with gas prices where they are any time on a bike will be better than time in a car, plus I'm looking for a way to exercise that doesn't give my shins the pains. Yeah so that's my tuesday the sixth update from the UBean.

Over and Out,
Chromeeyes.

No comments: